KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Kindergarten Registration for the 2015-2016 school year will be held on:
Tuesday, April 7th, 2015
Wednesday, April 8th, 2015
Thursday, April 9th, 2015
Friday, April 10th, 2015
To be eligible for kindergarten, a child must be five years of age on or before
August 31, 2015. There will be a brief academic assessment given the day of registration, so please plan to bring your future kindergartner to the appointment with you. No kindergarten registration appointments for the 2015-2016 school year will be completed prior to Tuesday, April 7th, 2015.
Please follow the instructions below to schedule a registration appointment and complete the online portion of the registration process.
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
All registrations are by appointment only
Schedule your appointment on line by clicking here:
- Register with the Appointment System website
- Select Kindergarten Registration from the “Select a Service” drop down list
- On the calendar arrow over to the month of April
- Select the date that you prefer from the April calendar
- The available time slots will appear on the right. Select the time you prefer for the appointment
- Your selected appointment information will appear on the right. You must select “Finalize Appointment” at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation number and email for each appointment.
All registration appointments are held at the:
District Services Center
100 Commerce Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951
Required Documents: The following 5 items are required by law for admission into Quakertown Community School District. Acceptable documentation for each item is listed below.
1. Proof of Child’s age
Original Birth Certificate (no copies accepted)
Baptismal Certificate (signed by a church official)
3. Proof of Residency
A. One of the following mandatory documents:
o Proof of home ownership (Current deed, property tax bill, mortgage statement, agreement of sale, settlement paperwork)
o Current rental lease
B. PLUS two of the following additional documents:
o current utility bill
o current credit card statement
o current bank statement
o current paycheck stub
o public assistance or social security
o current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance
(Note: All documentation must be current and in the name of the parent/guardian registering the child.)
4. Parental Registration Statement (completed in the InfoSnap registration form)
5. Home Language Survey (completed in the InfoSnap registration form)
In addition to the above documents, the parent/guardian registering the child will be asked to provide picture identification.
ADDITIONAL FORMS THAT MAY BE REQUIRED
You must be the legal parent/guardian of the child you are registering. If you are not the legal parent, you must provide legal documentation to show that you are the child’s guardian. If the student is living in a household of a school district resident who is not the parent or legal guardian but will assume responsibility for the student, the resident must complete this questionnaire. Registration will not be considered until the District has reviewed and approved this questionnaire. Upon review/approval, the District will provide a 1302 Affidavit to the undersigned resident and parent. The affidavit will need to be completed, signed, and notarized prior to registration. Please click here for the Guardianship Questionnaire.