Pennsylvania State Assessment SystemDuring the school year students in the Quakertown Community School District take assessments to guide administration and teachers through decisions about future instruction. Some of these assessments include the following Pennsylvania State Assessments. Use the links at left of click below to learn more.
- Classroom Diagnostic Tools (CDT)
- Keystone Exams (end-of-course)
- Pennsylvania Alternate System of Assessment (PASA)
- Pennsylvania System of School Assessment (PSSA)
- Pennsylvania Value-Added Assessment System (PVAAS)
Academic Performance results of these assessments are communicated by the Pennsylvania Department of Education to parents/guardians, teachers, and the public using a system known as the School Performance Profile (SPP). Click on the SPP link at left of below to learn more.