Tax CollectionIMPORTANT NOTICE***EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2014****
To ALL REAL ESTATE Property Owners in Quakertown Community School District
As of July 1, 2014, the School District Tax Office and QNB Bank will no longer be collecting or mailing your School District REAL ESTATE TAX BILLS. Carefully READ payment instructions on your bill in July when it is received to ensure payment is mailed to the correct address and tax collector. Also if your taxes are paid from Escrow, notify your mortgage company of this change.
See page with the list of Elected Tax Collectors by Municipality for detailed information.
Also as of July 1, 2014, Per Capita Taxes will no longer be collected. You will NOT receive a Per Capita Tax bill in August 2014. The School Board voted to no longer collect this tax.
SCHOOL DISTRICT REAL ESTATE TAXES2016 Real Estate - see delinquent taxes below
To avoid the loss of discount or incurring a penalty, the payment must be postmarked by the US Post Office on or before the due date indicated (this does not include meter postmarks). NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE
- If you no longer own the parcel in which a bill was received or there is an address change-please contact Bucks County Board of Assessment and your Elected Tax Collector.
MADE TO THIS POLICY.
***********REMINDER DECEMBER/JANUARY********IF YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP AND APPROVED FOR THE HOMESTEAD/FARMSTEAD TAX REDUCTION-see belowPROPERTY TAX RELIEF FOR HOMESTEAD & FARMSTEAD EXCLUSIONS
- Under Local Tax Collection Law (72 P.S. 5511.7)-"Failure to receive a tax notice does
not relieve any taxpayer from liability for prompt payment of taxes imposed by the
- Applications for Property Tax Relief for Homestead & Farmstead Exclusions will be mailed in
mid-December by the Bucks County Board of Assessment for those properties that are currently
not approved. Application must be filed with the Board of Assessment by March 1.
- Note: If there is any type of change to your deed (even a simple name change)
you will need to resubmit the Homestead/Farmstead application for approval.
- Unpaid 2016 Real Estate Taxes dated July 1, 2016, have been sent to Bucks County Tax Claim
Bureau for collection. For information or to make a payment, contact Tax Claim Bureau at
215-348-6274. O r click on the link for more information.