The 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Lunch Application is Now Available Online
To get started visit: www.schoolcafe.com ⇐ This is the easiest/fastest way to get your application processed.
It is the fastest and easiest way for parents to apply for free and reduced meals. This service enables families to receive program benefits faster than using the paper application. Your application is electronically submitted directly to the central office for processing.
Also, applications may be filed using the Commonwealth of PA Access to Social Services (COMPASS) website at www.compass.state.pa.us
- A new application must be filled out each school year. If you received free/reduced lunch last school year, it does not carry over year to year.
- Only one application needs to be filled out per household. Please do not fill out a separate application for each child.
- If you have received a Direct Certification letter that your child will receive free lunch, please do not fill out an application
Click Below for a Printable Application & Instructions:
English: Application w. Instructions
Spanish: Application w. Instructions
Need A Computer? A Computer with Internet Access is Available at the District Service Center, 100 Commerce Drive, Quakertown, PA 18951.
School Meal Information: Income Eligibility Guidelines & Free & Reduced Letter to Households (Spanish Version)
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office by calling (215) 529-2022.
Breakfast is Now Served in All the Schools!
Reduced Price- $.30
Elementary - $2.50
Middle School - $3.25
High School - $3.35
Reduced - $.40
Summer Food Program
Schools or Families May Use Any of the Following Methods to Locate Sites that Serve Free Meals to Children During the Summer Months:
- Call 211
- Call 1-866-3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
- Text “FOOD” or “COMIDA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Text “SUMMER MEALS” or “VERANO” to 97779
- Use the Website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Visit the Website: WWW.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks (this site replaces the whyhunger.org website)
- Use the Site Locator for Smartphones - Rangeapp.org
How Do I Add Money to My Child's Lunch Account?
To ease parent’s ability to track a student’s food purchases, payments and meal account balances, Quakertown Community District uses an online system that allows parents to:
- Pay for school meals using a Visa, MasterCard and Discover debit or credit card
- View meal account balances
- View a Meal Account Transaction History Report with a detailed list of cash, check or
- Avoid challenges associated with students handling cash or check
- Receive emails when meal account balances are low
Parent participation in this free service is voluntary and parents may enroll at any time. Enrolling in the service will allow parents to access this information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For those who do not wish to add funds electronically, students may bring money (Check Payable to Quakertown Community School District) to the cafeteria to be added to the meal account.
Note: The Full Name of the Student Must be in the Memo Section to Ensure Properly Credit
TO SET UP A NEW ACCOUNT OR LOG IN TO AN EXISTING ACCOUNT: Visit https://www.schoolcafe.com
For questions, contact the Food Service Department at (215) 529-2018.
Do you have 3-5 hours a day to earn extra money while your children are at school? QCSD Food Service is hiring, subs and everyday help. Contact us at (215) 529-2018 for more information.