The 2018-2019 Free and Reduced Lunch Application is Available Online
To get started visit: www.paschoolmeals.com ⇐ This is the easiest/fastest way to get your application processed.
It is the fastest and easiest way for parents to apply for free and reduced meals. This service enables families to receive program benefits faster than using the paper application. Your application is electronically submitted directly to the central office for processing.
Also, applications may be filed using the Commonwealth of PA Access to Social Services (COMPASS) website at www.compass.state.pa.us
- A new application must be filled out each school year. If you received free/reduced lunch last school year, it does not carry over year to year.
- Only one application needs to be filled out per household. Please do not fill out a separate application for each child.
- If you have received a Direct Certification letter that your child will receive free lunch, please do not fill out an application
Click for HERE for Full Application Instructions
Need A Computer? A Computer with Internet Access is Available at the District Service Center, 100 Commerce Drive, Quakertown, PA 18951.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email Stacy Reiss at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, (215) 529-2022.
Do you have 3-5 hours a day to earn extra money while your children are at school? QCSD Food Service is hiring, subs and everyday help. Contact us at (215) 529-2018 for more information.
Summer Food Program
Methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer include the following:
- Call 211
- Call 1-866-3hungry or 1-877-8hambre
- Text "MEALPA" to 877877 during the summer months
- Visit the website: WWW.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks (this site replaces the whyhunger.org website)
- Use the site locator for smartphones- Rangeapp.org