Five seats on the Quakertown Community School Board are scheduled to be on the ballot in the Municipal Primary Election on May 21.
In Region 1, one seat is available. Region 1 includes Haycock Township, Richland Township 1, 2 and 3, and Richlandtown Borough.
In Region 2, two seats are available. Region 2 includes Milford Township and Trumbauersville Borough.
In Region 3, two seats are available. Region 3 includes Quakertown Borough and Richland Township 4.
According to the Pennsylvania Department of State, the following are important dates to remember for the Primary Election:
- First day to circulate and file nomination petitions: February 19
- Last day to circulate and file nomination petitions: March 12
- First day to circulate and file nomination papers: March 13
- Last day for withdrawal by candidates who filed nomination petitions: March 27
- Last day to register before the primary: April 22
- Last day to apply for a civilian absentee ballot: May 14
- Last day for County Board of Elections to receive voted civilian absentee ballots: May 17
- Municipal Primary: May 21
If you have any questions, contact the Bucks County Board of Elections at 215-348-6154 or firstname.lastname@example.org.