Housing & Homeless Resources** All emergency housing requests should go through the Housing Link hotlineHomeless Shelters & Programs:Runs Milford Sqaure Shelter (Quakertown)A private, non-profit social service organization which provides a wide range of housing and related social services to homeless and low-income families.*EMERGENCY HOTLINE* 1-800-810-4434-Apartment Locator, click hereRunaway and Homeless Youth Shelter (ages 12-17) in Bucks County215-442-9760
- Prevention & Intervention Services
- Counseling & Life Skills
- Behavioral health services to abused, neglected, and homeless youth & their families.
- Residential & Independant Living
- Locations in Allentown, Bethlehem, Warminster, and more.
Street Outreach Cell--215-990-3962Youth Shelter for homeless and employed youth between ages 18 and 21800 N. York Road Building #22, Warminster PA 18974215-442-9760 (24 hours)Inter-Faith Hospitality Network & Transitional HousingTransitional Housing/Homelessness AssistanceRental/Financial Assistance104 Main Street, Souderton PA 18964Click the link to connect to the website for more information. Or for emergency housing assistance, call the Housing Link hotline: 800-810-4434Housing assistance for single mothers at least 18 years or older, having one child up to 24 months oldCase management/counseling servicesCall 215-572-5937 to arrange an interview/applyAmerican Red CrossSoutheast Pennsylvania Chapter2221 Chestnut Street
- Outreach Program from Valley Youth House
- Street Outreach Program
- Program designed to help runaway and homeless youth up to age 21 who live on the streets of Bucks County
- Support, Counseling, Food, Clothing Support and Services
- Can be done anonymously
Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Phone: (215) 299-4000800-810-4434
Provides comprehensive free, private, and confidential service, support, education, outreach, and advocacy to victims of domestic violence and their children and the community. Emergency, safe shelter in a secure location.24 Hour Hotline: 800-220-8116Bucks County IU #22705 N. Shady Retreat Rd, Doylestown, PA 18901Shane Burroughs, Regional Site Coordinator1-800-770-4822 ext 1360
- Emergency shelter for families and individuals
- Case managers assist with needed services
- Provides emergency shelter, food, clothing and general information referrals
(Supportive Services for Veterans and Families)
- Supports students living with homelessness in schools
- Maintains resource directory on webpage
A homeless prevention program that assists low-income veteran families in maintaining their housing, and rapidly re-housing homeless veterans and their families. Since establishing one of the first SSVF programs in the nation and since starting in PA last year, Hope for Veterans has helped hundreds of veteran households remain in their homes or, when facing eviction and/or homelessness, has rapidly re-housed them and helped stabilize the family.
2895 Hamilton Boulevard, Suite 207
Allentown, PA 18104Click on the link above to be directed to the website, or contact the 24-hour emergency hotline at 1-855-483-8466.Mortgage Foreclosure Hotline866-760-8911