If you drive your child to or from school, please follow the procedures listed below for drop-off and pick-up.
1. The window for student arrival is from 9:00 AM to 9:15 AM. School doors open at 9:00 AM and there is NO supervision for students dropped off prior to 9:00 AM. If your child arrives after the 9:15 school bell, signaling the start of classes, please park your car and escort your child into the office to sign a tardy slip.
2. For safety reasons, children should ALWAYS exit the vehicle from the passenger/curb-side.
3. Enter the THIRD driveway and proceed to the student drop-off area at the main entrance. Please pull forward to the end of the drop-off area so that cars behind you can also move into the area.
4. When your child is safely on the sidewalk, please leave the drop-off area. A problem develops when parents sit in their cars and wait until the child enters the building. If you choose to watch your child enter the building, you will need to move from the drop-off area and park your vehicle. Think “Stop, Drop, and Roll.”
5. Please do not park or leave your vehicle standing in the drop-off area as it creates a backlog of cars that need to move past the front of the building. If you need to come into the building, even for a few moments, please pull your car into a parking space.
1. Enter the THIRD driveway and proceed to the orange cones. Please pull forward to the cones so that cars behind you can also move into the area. Please display the bluebird with your child’s last name in your passenger-side vehicle window (see back) so that we can quickly match you with your child. We will escort your child from the school building out to your car.
2. When your child is safely in the car, please pull forward and leave the pick-up area. Please do not park or leave your vehicle standing in the pick-up area as it creates a backlog of cars that need to move past the front of the building. If you need to come into the building, even for a few moments, please pull your car into a parking space.
3. Please remember you must write a note each day or call the school by noon 215-529-2450 EACH DAY your child is being picked up.
4. Late arrivals will require you to park and enter the building to pick up your child.
Thank you for your attention to these procedures and for helping to make our parking area a safe place for students as they enter and leave their school.