The 2018-19 Winter Newsletter is filled with several important topics that the School Board has been working on since the beginning of the 2018-19 school year. Topics include:
- Board retains leaders in 9-0 votes.
- Special musical entertainment for reorganization meeting.
- Unanimous vote limits potential tax increase.
- Required public hearing for Neidig renovations.
- Board agrees to sell closed schools.
- Meeting schedule changed for 2019.
- District honored for TechXcellence.
The Newsletter can be found here. You can also find information about QCSD on Twitter (@QCSDnews) and Facebook (QCSD news).
A letter from the School Board President
QCSD hires second School Resource Officer
Board's unanimous vote will shift Neidig students to Tohickon Valley in 2019-20
New principals for Sixth Grade Center, Pfaff and Strayer
The Academy at Quakertown: District unveils 8-12 learning center