The 2019 Spring Newsletter is filled with several important topics that the School Board has been working on since the beginning of the 2018-19 school year. Headlines include:
Safety Committee makes its recommendations
Student lunch debt is soaring
Neidig planning ‘huge community effort’
Board supports change to cyber charter funding
Board updated on diversity, inclusion progress
Please click here to read the newsletter.
The 2018-19 Winter Newsletter is filled with several important topics that the School Board has been working on since the beginning of the 2018-19 school year. Topics include:
- Board retains leaders in 9-0 votes.
- Special musical entertainment for reorganization meeting.
- Unanimous vote limits potential tax increase.
- Required public hearing for Neidig renovations.
- Board agrees to sell closed schools.
- Meeting schedule changed for 2019.
- District honored for TechXcellence.
The Newsletter can be found here. You can also find information about QCSD on Twitter (@QCSDnews) and Facebook (QCSD news).
A letter from the School Board President
QCSD hires second School Resource Officer
Board's unanimous vote will shift Neidig students to Tohickon Valley in 2019-20
New principals for Sixth Grade Center, Pfaff and Strayer
The Academy at Quakertown: District unveils 8-12 learning center