Program OverviewRegistrationRegistration begins on April 6th and ends April 30th.Option 1: Complete Online Registration
Option 2: Download and send in the registration form (after April 6th)
- Step 1: Complete the Online Registration (open April 6th)
- Step 2: Drop off or send payment to the address below along with this brief registration form. (Spanish version click here)
- Step 1: Download and fill out the registration form. (Spanish version click here)
- Step 2: Send the payment along with the registration form to
QCSD Summer Camp
District Services Center
100 Commerce Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951Mission
To maximize the opportunity for summer programs that advance every child's learning.QCSD is offering a variety of opportunities for students to continue their studies and expand their knowledge and skill over the summer. Students will develop their knowledge and skills in small classes where the emphasis is on exploring, thinking, and risk taking in order to develop and consistently reinforce a culture for learning at the classroom, building, district and community levels. The camp sessions provide opportunities for students at all grade levels!Camp Details
- All sessions will be hosted at Quakertown Community High School .
- Sessions will run Monday through Thursday for 3 hours.
- Parents are responsible for providing transportation.
Please register online, in person or by mail at 100 Commerce Drive, Quakertown, PA 18951, attn: QCSD Summer Camp. No credit cards will be accepted. Cash and Check only. Make checks payable to QCSD Summer Camp.
CatalogAll QCSD Summer Camp sessions and courses are available in our catalog. Below each course description you will find
- Week 1 = July 9 - 12, High School = 9am - noon and 1pm-4pm
- Week 2 = July 16-19, High School = 9a - noon and 1pm-4pm
- Week 3 = July 23 - 26, High School = 9a - noon and 1pm-4pm
Please note sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Any session cancellations will be updated and noted on the Catalog web page. Parents will be notified ONLY if a course has been cancelled.View our course catalog by clicking here.View our course catalog in Spanish by clicking here.Contact the Summer Camp OfficeQuestions about registration, please contactTerry San Angelo in the QCSD Summer Camp Office215-529-2004 or email email@example.comQuakertown Community School District100 Commerce DriveQuakertown, PA 18951attn: QCSD Summer Camp
- what grade level the student must enter in the Fall to participate in the course;
- the name of the course instructor;
- the registration fee + additional materials fee = the total course fee for both
- QCSD students
- and non-QCSD students