Mandated Health Program @ Middle School
· Medical examinations are required for each student in grade 6.
· Dental examinations are required for each student in grade 7.
· Students entering the district from out of State are required to have both a physical and dental examination.
**The following health screenings are required:
· Vision exam in grades 6, 7, & 8.
· Hearing exam in grade 7 and yearly in students with known hearing loss.
· Height & weight in grades 6, 7, & 8.
· Scoliosis screening in grades 6 & 7.
**Parents who wish their child to be excused from the above screenings should submit their request in writing to the school nurse on the first day of school each year.