KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
*To be eligible for Kindergarten, a child must be five years of age on or before August 31, 2019*
*REGISTRATION NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED BY May 31ST, 2019*
Students not registered by this date will not be guaranteed a spot in their neighborhood school for the 2019-2020 Kindergarten year.
If you currently have a child enrolled in a Quakertown school, but have NOT registered their sibling for Kindergarten by May 31st, 2019, the Kindergarten student will not be guaranteed a spot in their neighborhood school for the 2019-2020 Kindergarten year. Please register early to ensure that your child attends Kindergarten in the same school as their siblings and neighborhood friends.
The initial screening for the Full Day Kindergarten program was held during Kindergarten Registration appointments on March 4th-7th. Any student registering after the March appointments will require two separate appointments; one for registration which can be scheduled by following the instructions below, and one for the assessment which will be scheduled at the time of registration. The assessments will be held on August 1st or August 5th. All registered Kindergarten students will be assisgned to an AM or PM half-day class in June 2019.
Any student that is being considered for the Full Day Kindergarten Program will be asked to attend an additional assessment in early August 2019 to determine Kindergarten placement. Invitations to the Full Day Kindergarten Program will be made by mid-August.
**Please follow the instructions below to schedule a Registration Appointment and complete the online portion of the Registration.**
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENTAll registrations are by appointment only!
Schedule your appointment online by clicking here
- Register with the Appointment System website by creating an account
- Select Student Registration from “Select a Service” drop-down list
- On the calendar
- Select the date that you prefer from the calendar
- The available time slots will appear on the right. Select the time you prefer for the appointment.
- Your selected appointment information will appear on the right. You must select “Finalize Appointment” at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation number and email for each appointment.
- All registration appointments are held at the:
QCSD District Services Center
100 Commerce Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951
InfoSnap Online Registration Forms must be completed prior to your appointment.
Required Documents: The following 5 items are required by law for admission into Quakertown Community School District. Acceptable documentation for each item is listed below. (Please bring documents to your Registration Appointment.)
1. Proof of Child’s age
- Original Birth Certificate (no copies accepted)
- Baptismal Certificate (signed by a church official)
- Valid Passport
- Notarized copy of birth certificate
- Notarized affidavit or letter from family member stating date of birth
3. Proof of Residency
A. One of the following mandatory documents:
- Proof of home ownership (Current deed, property tax bill, mortgage statement, agreement of sale, settlement paperwork)
- Current rental lease
B. PLUS two of the following additional documents:
- current utility bill
- current credit card statement
- current bank statement
- current vehicle registration
- current paycheck stub
- current driver’s license with current address
- public assistance or social security
- current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance
(Note: All documentation must be current and in the name of the parent/guardian registering the child.)
4. Parental Registration Statement (completed in the InfoSnap registration form)
5. Home Language Survey (completed in the InfoSnap registration form)
In addition to the above documents, the parent/guardian registering the child will be asked to provide picture identification.
ADDITIONAL FORMS THAT MAY BE REQUIRED
Multiple Occupancy: an application for Multiple Occupancy may be required in cases where you and your child are residing with another family within the Quakertown Community School District and you cannot provide the mandatory proof of residence documentation. Please click here for more information regarding Multiple Occupancy.
Guardianship Questionnaire: You must be the legal parent/guardian of the child you are registering. If you are not the legal parent, you must provide legal documentation to show that you are the child’s guardian. If the student is living in a household of a school district resident who is not the parent or legal guardian but will assume responsibility for the student, the resident must complete this questionnaire. Registration will not be considered until the District has reviewed and approved this questionnaire. Upon review/approval, the District will provide a 1302 Affidavit to the undersigned resident and parent. The affidavit will need to be completed, signed, and notarized prior to registration. Please click here for the Guardianship Questionnaire.