Human Resources Office
IMPORTANT VISITOR INFORMATIONPlease click here for an important message regarding parents and guests who wish to visit our buildings.
QCSD is Now a Cogent Fingerprinting Site(Act 114: Federal Clearance)Hours of OperationMonday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m and 1:00 p.m - 3:30 p.m.Walk-ins are welcome. Please call to schedule large groups.LocationQCSD District Service Center100 Commerce Dr.Quakertown, PA 18951215-529-2001
- Prior to your visit, you must first register online at https://www.pa.cogentid.com/index_pdeNew.htm. Be sure to select the correct agency. For school employment/volunteers - select the Department of Education.
- Bring your Registration ID paper with you - no fingerprinting services can be performed without this information.
- Bring a valid photo ID.
Money orders or cashiers checks payable to 3M Cogent will be accepted on site for those applicants who do not have the means to pay electronically (no credit or debit cards). No cash transactions or personal checks are allowed.
Act 168 Employment Verification Forms - Please e-mail requests to Aimee Aiello at email@example.com or fax to 215-538-5070
Welcome to the Human Resources Department of the Quakertown District Office. Please select an item from the menu on the left.Zach Schoch, Director of Human ResourcesThe Human Resources office is normally open from 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 Noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.If you would like to meet with someone from the Human Resources Office, kindly call ahead to schedule an
appointment so we can better assist you.Zach SchochDirector of Human Resources
Linda GrosellaReceptionist/ HR Secretary215-529-2001Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oversee HR Department
Aimee AielloSecretary215-529-2052Email: email@example.com
- Direct Phone Calls
- Schedule Meetings/Appointments
- Application Status
- General Questions
- Applicant Livescan Operator (FBI fingerprinting)
Anita KasemanBenefits Specialist215-529-2034Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Hire Meetings
- Employment Paperwork - Compliance/Tracking
- Act 168 Compliance
- Employment Verifications
- General HR Questions
- Employee Benefits Questions/Concerns
Barbara PhilipsHuman Resources Assistant215-529-2027Email: email@example.com
Leave of Absences (FMLA/CRL)
- Attendance Monitoring/Leave Approval Questions/Concerns
- Tuition Reimbursement
Student Teacher Placement/Coordination
General HR Questions/Concerns
100 Commerce Drive Quakertown, PA 18951Phone: 215-529-2000Fax: 215-538-5070