Program OverviewRegistrationRegistration is now open for Reading and Writing Strategies Camp, Full Day Kindergarten Camp, and ELL Camp. These camps are by invitation only. Click here for RegistrationMission
To maximize the opportunity for summer programs that advance every child's learning.QCSD is offering a variety of opportunities for students to continue their studies and expand their knowledge and skill over the summer. Students will develop their knowledge and skills in small classes where the emphasis is on exploring, thinking, and risk taking in order to develop and consistently reinforce a culture for learning at the classroom, building, district and community levels. The camp sessions provide opportunities for students at all grade levels!Camp Details
- All sessions will be hosted at Quakertown Community High School .
- Sessions will run Monday through Thursday for 3 hours.
- Parents are responsible for providing transportation.
Please register online first. (Beginning Monday March 11th through Friday April 5th)
Then send in or drop off the short registration form with payment (in person or by mail) to
Quakertown Community School District
attn: QCSD Summer Camp
100 Commerce Drive
Quakertown, PA, 18951
No credit cards will be accepted. Cash and Check only. Make checks payable to QCSD Summer Camp.
Note: Checks will NOT be cashed until after registration ends and summer camp spots have been accepted. All checks and cash will be returned if a spot for camp is unavailable.
CatalogAll QCSD Summer Camp sessions and courses are available in our catalog. Below each course description you will find
- Week 1 = July 8 - 11, High School = 9am - noon
- Week 2 = July 15-18, High School = 9am - noon
- Week 3 = July 22 - 25, High School = 9am - noon
Please note sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Any session cancellations will be updated and noted on the Catalog web page. Parents will be notified ONLY if a course has been cancelled.View our course catalog by clicking hereVea nuestro catálogo de cursos en español haciendo clic aquí.Contact the Summer Camp OfficeQuestions about registration, please contactTerry San Angelo in the QCSD Summer Camp Office215-529-2004 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgQuakertown Community School District100 Commerce DriveQuakertown, PA 18951attn: QCSD Summer Camp
- what grade level the student must enter in the Fall to participate in the course;
- the name of the course instructor;
- the registration fee + additional materials fee = the total course fee for both
- QCSD students
- and non-QCSD students