Registration begins on March 15 and ends April 15.
Registration is now closed
To maximize the opportunity for summer programs that advance every child's learning.
QCSD is offering a variety of opportunities for students to continue their studies and expand their knowledge and skill over the summer. Students will develop their knowledge and skills in small classes where the emphasis is on exploring, thinking, and risk taking in order to develop and consistently reinforce a culture for learning at the classroom, building, district and community levels. The camp sessions provide opportunities for students at all grade levels!
- Sessions will be hosted at Quakertown Community High School or Richland Elementary School.
- Sessions will run Monday through Thursday for 3 hours.
- Parents are responsible for providing transportation.
No online registrations. Please register in person or by mail at 100 Commerce Drive, Quakertown, PA 18951, attn: QCSD Summer Camp. No credit cards will be accepted. Cash and Check only. Make checks payable to QCSD Summer Camp.
- Week 1 = July 10 - 13, Richland Elementary = 8:45a - 11:45a; High School = 9a - noon
- Week 2 = July 17 - 20, Richland Elementary = 8:45a - 11:45a; High School = 9a - noon
- Week 3 = July 24 - 27, Richland Elementary = 8:45a - 11:45a; High School = 9a - noon
All QCSD Summer Camp sessions and courses are available in our catalog. Below each course description you will find
- what grade level the student must enter in the Fall to participate in the course;
- the name of the course instructor;
- the building where the course will be held;
- the registration fee + additional materials fee = the total course fee for both
- QCSD students
- and non-QCSD students
Please note sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. Any session cancellations will be updated and noted on the Catalog web page. Parents will be notified ONLY if a course has been cancelled.
Contact the Summer Camp Office
Questions about registration, please contact
Marycarol Swanson in the QCSD Summer Camp Office
215-529-2006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quakertown Community School District
100 Commerce Drive
Quakertown, PA 18951
attn: QCSD Summer Camp