Get ready to rock and roll from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Friday, April 21 to Saturday, April 22
in the QCHS gym. Students K-12 and their families are encouraged to participate.
What is Mini-Thon?
Our main goal is to help kids with cancer.
Quakertown’s Mini-Thon is an official part of Penn State Dance Marathon (THON).
THON is a completely student run organization, the largest philanthropic organization in the world! All proceeds will go directly to help fight pediatric cancer at the Penn State Hershey Medical Center.
• For the Kids: our motto
• Whether we are out asking businesses for donations or fundraising money for Mini-Thon. Putting in long hours planning Mini-Thon or standing without rest for 12 hours, the kids fighting pediatric cancer are our inspiration.
The QCSD Event
Watch for tweets from @QMiniTHON
Creating a Donor Drive Account:
1. Visit the QCHS MiniTHON Donor Page.
2. Click on Register now!
3. Continue as a Participant.
4. Set a fundraising goal. Minimum to participate in Quakertown’s MiniTHON is $30.00.
5. Fill out the Contact Details with your criteria.
6. Under account information create your account.
7. Then, choose whether you want to make a Donation.
8. Click Complete Registration!
If you already have a Donor Drive Account:
1. Log in to The Four Diamonds page.
2. Click on Find an Event.
3. Search for Quakertown’s MiniTHON.
4. Click Register Now!
5. Continue as a participant.
6. Set a fundraising goal. The minimum to participate in Quakertown’s MiniTHON is $30.00.
7. Continue through your contact details, it should already be filled out.
8. Choose whether you want to make a donation.
9. Click Complete Registration!